We know that without dedicated healthcare providers like you, we wouldn’t be where we are today. The RN Referral Program is our way of thanking you for helping us grow the Westways community.
You will earn $500 for every RN you refer that works at least 96 hours with Westways. There is no limit on how many RNs you can refer, and each RN you send us could add $500 to your pocket!
- Your referral must be “new” to the Westways database or must have been inactive for at least 1 year prior to being referred.
- Your name must appear as the referral source through this form and/or on the application completed by the referral. If your name is not listed, you will not be eligible for the referral bonus.
- Orientation hours do not count toward the 96 required hours for a referral bonus.
- Nurses must have 1+ years of US experience in an acute care facility.
- The referring party must be employed by Westways Staffing Services, Inc.
- The RN Referral Program does not apply to RNs referred to the International Nurse Sponsorship Program.
- Although the $500 bonus is only offered for an RN referral, all LVN/LPNs and CNAs are eligible to receive the bonus if they refer an RN to Westways.
- The referral bonus will be paid one week after the hours have been completed, and will be taxed according to your current tax filing status.