Welcome to the Westways RN referral program – we know that without dedicated healthcare providers like you, we would not be where we are today. This is our way of thanking you for continuing to help build the Westways community.
Each nurse you refer to Westways will earn you an additional $500. You will receive $500 for every RN you refer that works 96 hours – even if you don’t work! It’s simple – you refer the nurse, we track the hours they work, and for each nurse you refer that works 96 hours, Westways will send you a check for $500. There is no limit on how many nurses you can refer, and each nurse referred could potentially add $500 to your annual income.
Referring your friends and colleagues is a winning situation for everyone. You will receive the referral bonus, and your referral will receive all of the benefits and opportunities Westways offers their employees. Once they begin to work for Westways, they too will be eligible to refer Registered Nurses and receive a referral bonus.
- Your referral must be “new” to the Westways database or must have been inactive for at least 1 year prior to being referred.
- Your name must appear as the referral source through this form and/or on the application completed by the referral. If your name is not listed, you will not be eligible for the referral bonus.
- The 96 hours worked by your referral must be non-orientation hours.
- Nurses must have 1+ years of US experience in an acute care facility.
- The referring party must be employed by Westways Staffing Services, Inc.
- The RN Referral Program does not apply to RNs referred to the International Nurse Sponsorship Program.
- Although the $500 bonus is only offered for an RN referral, all LVNs and CNAs are eligible to receive the bonus if they refer an RN to Westways.
- The referral bonus will be paid one week after the hours have been completed, and will be taxed according to your current tax filing status.